CONTENT DISTRIBUTION & CHANNELS
1) PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION
Deliver all of your press releases to targeted journalists in traditional media and online platforms with great ease and control.The service allows you to maintain multiple lists of publications and journalists to target.You can send any type of content including text, photos, videos, info graphics and others.The releases carry your branding and can be sent from your email address. You can schedule your press releases.
- Sending a large number of press releases by email is risk-prone as a large number of mails are likely to bounce for a variety of reasons.
- Many publications will not allow a large number of images and videos in email. Others will require mails only to a specific address.
2) CONTENT CHANNELS - BRANDED NEWSLETTERS
The newsletters contain variety of content including industry news. The newsletter contain news from the publisher. The newsletters contain useful content such as calendar of events, pictures of best employees, awards and incentive schemes, policy changes and any other content that needs to be shared with readers.
The newsletters are produced in collaboration with industry associations or large corporates. The newsletters can be aimed at:
- general public
3) Content Channels - eBooks
eBooks. ePapers. eMagazines. The rise of digital has brought opportunities for companies to experiment with new forms of distribution of their content.
- The service brings you ebooks in the latest ePub 3.1 format which was launched in January 2017.
- ePub files can be downloaded and read on devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, or e-readers. ePub is the official standard of the International Digital Publishing Forum.
4) CONTENT CHANNELS - RESPONSIVE WEBSITES
Content is like water. It should take the shape of the object it is poured in. A website should take the shape of the device it is viewed on.
- Your responsive website will be developed using Material Design, a design language created and designed by Google.
- It combines the classic principles of successful design along with innovation and technology.
- The website will be have dynamic pages as necessary.
- Timeline infographics
- Flow Chart infographics
5) CONTENT CHANNELS - MOBILE APPS
Mobile Apps are a great way to engage with regular users
- The service brings you development of mobile applications for Android and Apple devices.
- There are billions of mobile devices using mobile applications. More than 200 billion apps have been downloaded in 2017.